Saturday, May 3, 2014

Being healthy, being cute… being hungry.




So I like to drink Green Smoothies. I’m not trying to get skinny or anything. I much prefer the other health benefits of green smoothies like great skin, hair growth (I’m a kinky/curly kind of girl) and knowing that somewhere in my day I am getting proper nutrition. Green smoothies are pretty awesome and simple all you need is something green (spinach, kale or romaine) and whatever you want to add. I usually add bananas for a more palatable flavor.

Today’s smoothie wasn’t much different I made my smoothie with parsley, bananas and some frozen strawberries. After working out (not trying to be skinny just trying to define my curves), I tried my most recent creation. It was pretty good however the parsley made me think of a chicken dinner. I wanted the real deal. Some chicken some macaroni and cheese some peach cobbler or pound cake and somewhere in that mix the parsley (you know, to keep it healthy).

Yeah I’m a true big girl in mind body and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment